When you choose SVEA financing, your driving tuition schedule is not influenced by your payment schedule. You can take the driving test in line with your progress. To be eligible for SVEA financing, you must have a good credit rating.
- payment period of 3–36 months
- Credit from €50 to €2,200 (you must be over 21 years old)
- An opportunity to repay the loan more quickly than the original payment plan or to repay the full loan without extra costs
- Fixed monthly instalments
- No securities or guarantors
- Accumulate PINS
- Financing costs
- €29.90 start fee with a payment period of 36 months
- Nominal interest of 15,00 % in all options
- Service fee €6,90 per month in all models
We offer the financing scheme in collaboration with SVEA Ekonomi. The handling of your application involves a credit decision, for which we will check your address and credit information. Financing is granted by SVEA Ekonomi. If your application is not approved, you can select another payment method.
Preliminary credit decision via text message!
Send your personal identity code and the amount of credit you are applying for as a free text message to
+358 45 739 50161, and you will get a credit decision within a few seconds!
Example: Send CAP ddmmyy-xxxx 1400 as a text message, and you will quickly obtain a credit decision for €1,400.
Three applications per customer per week
Credit decision for €50–€2,200
You can read more detailed loan and delivery terms here.
CAP hire purchase
If you select CAP hire purchase as a your payment method, your payment schedule determines your tuition schedule. To take the driving test, you must have made all the payments.
- You can divide your invoice into 2–4 monthly instalments without additional costs
- For package products (including risk recognition and safety training), the invoice is created after the first theory lessons. In other cases, the invoice is sent after registration.
- In the case of training leading to an examination, all instalments must be paid before the examination. In other cases, all the payments must be completed before the first instruction session.
- Invoices to underage customers are sent to their guardian’s email address
If you select cash as a your payment method, your payment schedule determines your tuition schedule. To take the driving test, you must have made all the payments.
You can pay the fee with cash easily at our office. Prepare to have the exact amount.