Choose the location to see all the available courses and prices!
First, choose the preferred CAP Driving School to see all the available courses and prices.
Requirements for the instruction permit instructor
- At least 25 years old
- Has had a valid B driving licence for at least five years
- Must not have too many traffic violations
The instruction permit instructor does not have to:
- Be a close relative of the student
- Attend separate instructor training or take a test
Requirements for the instruction permit vehicle
- A standard passenger car or a category B van or motorhome
- A separate brake pedal has been installed for the instructor
- A white triangle symbol with a length of 16–25 cm has been attached behind the vehicle
- An additional mirror has been attached to the side mirror for the instructor
- The vehicle has seat belts for the instructor and student
A modification inspection is not required for the instruction permit vehicle.
Statutory driving school instruction for the student
The instruction permit instruction includes the following mandatory driving school studies:
- The training for candidates for first driving licences (EAS training)*
- Consists of 4 online theory lessons
- *If the student already has a driving licence (such as a moped driving licence), the EAS training is not mandatory
- Risk recognition training (RTK)
- 4 online theory lessons
- 4 driving lessons with a simulator and the driving school’s car